The title update for Rum Run has finally arrived, bringing support for new devices and features like online leaderboard.
The update is currently rolling out for Windows Phone and it is expected to hit the other platforms in upcoming week.
If you can't wait, you can try to force the update by opening the product page of Rum Run in the store on your phone.
Let's have a look at what's new:
- Online leaderboard!
- Full Windows Phone 8 support with HD resulutions
- Support for new tile sizes on Windows Phone
- Performance improvements (up to 50% faster on slower devices)
- Smaller package, almost half the size of the original
- Support for low memory devices (256MB RAM)
- Tilting the phone rotates the tools on the wall in the main menu
- Fixed disappearing sound effects on iOS
- Many misc fixes